Buying a luxury car is a desire for everyone in this world and buying cars like Audi R8 or Porsche 911 Carrera. Latest survey says that buying luxury car has been increased about 10.3% compared to the previous year 2009. Your dream car must be insured to protect against the theft, accident, vandalism and natural calamities. Average cost of the luxury car is ,000 and if you like to insure your car with basic coverage with yearly premium rate goes around 5% of your total price of the car. Insurance agents mostly offer all unnecessary coverage just to increase our premium rates before going to insure your dream luxury car you have to know the mandatory insurance coverage and other coverage. Here are some useful tricks to be followed to reduce your yearly premium amount.
How to reduce your premium amount for car insurance without losing the coverage?
Car Insurances Quotes
There are several tricks in getting the premium amount reduction:
1. Gain the No claim Bonus (N.C.B) which many insurance companies offer the discounts with higher N.C.B. N.C.B is if you not made any claim during 12 months or greater you are eligible to N.C.B
2. Most of the Car insurance companies offer the less car usage discount, so if you travel less distance with your luxury car then you can get the less usage car discount.
3. Insurance companies like alliance, New York and G.E.I.C.O offers the discount of about 5% in yearly premium for the drivers who are taking a monthly driving course in recognized driving authority institution.
4. If you enabled the security devices like G.P.S, security alarms insurance companies offer the 5% discount for yearly premium.
5. Increasing your deductible amount makes you to claim for big amount, for example: Your car met with an accident and need 00 dollars to repair and your
deductible amount is 00, then you have to pay 00 and company only pays 00, so increasing your deductible amount gives you relief from paying our own money.
6. Include additional drivers like your son or daughter as a second driver if they studying college or school as young drivers with good grade in school and college get discount of 5% in yearly premium.
Things to be remember Before Signing the Offer Document:
1. Check whether the insurance coverage quoted is needed and their terms and conditions and it covers all mandatory coverage like accident and damage protection, theft coverage.
2. Make sure that the electronic equipments in the car also included in the coverage.
3. Include the second drivers and add the details like their date of birth and license Number.
4. Ask for the above discounts to reduce the yearly premium amount.
5. Read the Terms and conditions offered by the insurance company carefully and if you have any doubts and questions regarding the financial terms raise the question to your insurance adviser.